“You Should Work Here”: Building An Army of Recruiters
Have you ever had a job, worked for a boss, or as part of an organization so scrumptious you told EVERYONE about it? “You have to work here!”
It’s almost like you’re doing recruiters out of a job.
Wait, what if every person in the organization were actually the recruiter?
Decadent cultures, delicious opportunities, delightful people, and devoted organizations. It may seem too good to be true, yet, you’ve already said it’s not…you’re worked for them (maybe you still do.)
Let’s fuel workplaces that are so delicious that you have an army of recruiters…every person in the place tells everyone they know, “you’ve got to work here.”
Everyday Recruiter Challenge
Do you want this to be your workplace? Do you want people to say this about your team? Do you want every person in your entire industry to attract folks looking for a new career “home”? Start your own recruitment challenge.
Forward this video to others to join you as “everyday recruiters” – your boss, your team, your association – and say, “Hey, I want to help recruit the best, so starting today, I see myself as a recruiter…are you with me?” Forward this blog as an invitation for them to tell everyone they know what a privilege it is to work in your industry, association, team.
Who better to select the best people to work with your team than…you?
If you want to help to stop the revolving door of talent, tell people about what you like about where you work – to your peers, your boss, and anyone who will listen – and sure, no workplace is perfect, yet isn’t it better if more of the best work alongside you? Be the recruiter starting today!
Want more? We have podcast episodes. Do any of these tickle your fancy?
- Recognition at Work: An Easy Way to Make it Better (HR Shop Talk with Andrea Adams)
- Uncovering Greatness and the Power of Appreciation (Transform Your Workplace with Brandon Laws)
- The Great Resignation (Harvard Business School with Gwen Mdinaradze)
- Real Recognition is Following Up After the Follow Up (First Time Facilitator with Leanne Hughes)
- The Power of a Little Recognition (The Audacious Living Podcast with Audley Stephenson)
Let us know how your everyday recruitment efforts are going! And remember, forward this to anyone you want to join you in this delicious opportunity to combat The Great Resignation, one scrumptious conversation at a time!
Here are a few more blog posts on The Great Resignation:
- The Great Resignation: The Devastating Trend of People Leaving
- The Great Resignation”: Trend or Not, Why Turnover Still Needs Our Attention
- The “Etch-A-Sketch Effect”: How Reinventing the Very Definition of Work Can Retain the Great People