Training Your Rockstars
Leadership training programs vary widely – from mundane and uninspiring to dynamic and transformative.
Your leaders deserve more than an off-the-shelf training experience that treats every participant equally, offering generic theories and tools. (No one ever became a stellar leader through endless PowerPoint presentations, generic leadership theories, or training rooms that feel like a relic from the ’90s.)
After 25 years of coaching and training leaders, we’ve distilled our program, ROCKSTAR, to the most practical, useful, and relevant strategies leaders can immediately implement. We understand that leaders are too busy to sift through information, decipher its application, and figure out the next steps, which can lead to stress, confusion, reduced confidence, and added work.
What if we told you that you could have a customized program instead? A program where:
- Participants receive tailored insights and strategies based on their unique leadership challenges and goals.
- Each session addresses real-world leadership scenarios, ensuring relevance and applicability.
- Your leadership team engages in hands-on activities, practicing and planning immediate next steps in the sessions.
- Participants can apply what they learn in real-time to a project of their choice.
- The program prepares leaders for the next phase of their journey, whether stepping into a formal leadership role or earning a well-deserved promotion.
- It’s so personalized and results-oriented that when people discover it, they say, “Finally, a leadership training that understands my specific needs and challenges!”
Don’t believe this level of customization is possible without a Hollywood budget? Oh, we wholeheartedly disagree!
We assist organizations and associations committed to empowering and elevating formal and informal leaders. Why? Because they know influencers and managers are the rock to others. At their best, leaders are ROCKSTARs to their staff. And there’s a formula for this success.
ROCK stands for Recognize, Organize, Communicate, and Kindness – the pillars for achieving STAR results: satisfaction, teamwork, achievement, and retention.
We help you stop:
- Investing resources in generic training modules that fail to address the specific needs of your leaders.
- Speculating about what your leaders genuinely need and crave for development.
- Repeatedly deploying outdated training approaches that consume your time and effort without yielding significant returns.
- Scouring for speakers and strategies to merely “fill” the training agenda.
- Crossing your fingers for active participation (or, worse, pleading for it).
We help you start:
- Harnessing the value of people by leveraging the exponential impact of recognition.
- Attracting and retaining engaged top-tier talent eager to contribute meaningfully.
- Leveraging our influencers’ and managers’ strengths, skills and expertise to the fullest.
- Cultivating a sense of community and genuine connection among your leadership team.
- Creating a ripple effect of mentorship and coaching
We’re not your average trainers – we’re industrial psychology mavericks. With a track record of coaching hundreds of leaders, countless book pages turned, and a toolbox bursting with certifications, we’re here to share the juiciest insights every people leader can’t do without. Let us lead the party in your leadership programs – from emerging to veteran leaders – sprinkling a dash of fun to fortify your people-centric culture!
If you’re aiming for a Leadership Hall of Fame, MVP-level leadership, or Super Bowl-worthy halftime leadership, let’s have a conversation!
These sessions can be delivered in the following formats
All attendees and speakers are physically present in one location
All attendees are joining entirely online
Some attendees (and possibly some speakers) are joining in-person and some online
We have a team of experts who partner with us, so if you don’t see quite what you’re looking for, reach out to us. We love to learn what matters to you and to help you find the most powerful and relevant solutions for today’s challenges.
In fact, we may already be in the process of creating it! We are 150% committed to finding you the most scrumptious expert that will serve and delight you.
“No duty is more urgent than the return of thanks.”
– James Allen
Programs Chair, OD Network of Chicago
HR Manager, Canadian Opera Company
Senior VP HR, Dexterra Group
Former President, TOD Network
Executive Director, Community Living Hamilton