I had the honour of speaking for an amazing group of leaders about how to effectively recognize in a virtual world. They had so many fabulous questions. It occurred to me you may have some of the same questions.
Here are the Answers for Setting Your Virtual Recognition Intention:
- How do we build some cultural competence around our recognition acts?
- With retention being low – does recognition assist with retention?
- Is there such a thing as too much recognition?
- How do you motivate a team member who just wants to do ‘working hours and go home without being intrusive? How do we entice their interest?
- How do we make it personal to who we are recognizing and making it real?
- How do you address the negative Nellys who say “what about us” we are working too?
If you would like to catch the live answers, you can watch the video and even scroll to the questions that are top of mind for you.
Do you have more questions? Email me at email@example.com and we’ll create a juicy list for a follow-up video soon.
Here are a few more “Your Leadership Questions Answered” videos to view…you never know, you just may be wondering the same things. These videos are full of juicy questions and answers that so many of you great leaders are needing at this time! I know that you will find some great tips to help you create your Virtual Recognition Program and learn more about finding Greatness in the Flip Side of Failing.
PS. Virtual has opened up the opportunity to celebrate rockstars across North America. That’s why we are hosting the Nurses Week Resiliency Reboot and so far, has small to large healthcare organizations across North America joining together to recognize their clinical folks. Want to join us? And please, spread the message. We can have a HUGE impact through virtual connection and support.