The Great Resignation Solution
Superglue Your Culture Through Recognition, Meaningful Connection, and Abundant Appreciation
You’re not losing your best people to the competition. A bump in pay won’t stop the turnover floodgates. Gone are the days you have too many resumes. The Great Resignation is here.
Microtrends have collided to create a cacophony of confusion about how to retain today’s workforce. The good news is, employees’ needs haven’t changed… they’ve just started voicing it louder as they stomp out the door. Are you listening?
Welcome to the Age of the Employee Experience.
Are you looking to cultivate some serious FOMO (fear of missing out) with anyone, not in your team? Are you ready to reimagine the most delicious workplace that makes everyone feel more personally and professionally satisfied?
The solution has been there all along: recognition. Let’s turn today’s turnover tsunami into a comeback story; let’s make it so brag-worthy that it will impress the heck out of your board, the HR industry, and even your mama.
Get ready to banish exit interviews, redeploy your recruiters, and free up your leaders. After all, no one ever left a job because they were too appreciated.
- Explore retention through a today’s employee experience lens
- Develop intentional recognition practices that sustainably attract and retain
- Understand what microtrends are causing you to lose great talent
- Understand the data and evidence substantiating the exponential power of recognition from a neuroscience, behavioral economics, and work psychology lens
- Explore what retention-rich organizations do that transforms their employees into an army of recruiters
- Virtual keynote: 45 to 90 minutes
- Virtual interactive breakout session: 1.5 to 3 hours
- Facilitated virtual roundtable/panel discussion
- Half-day strategy session (add-on)
- Bulk book and/or workbook purchase (add-on)
- Follow up virtual Q&A (add-on)
- Book Club (add-on)
This session can be delivered in the following formats
All attendees and speakers are physically present in one location
All attendees are joining entirely online
Some attendees (and possibly some speakers) are joining in-person and some online
Just For You …
- Each session is customized to you
- Each client is treated as the most important person
- Each audience has a specific need to honor
- Each industry has insights and data to capitalize on
- Each presentation is prepared with an anthropological approach
- Each event has hidden shiny stars that need to be uncovered and amplified
Why? Because you are greatness, and it’s our unwavering, indisputable, undeniable promise (to the point where we want you to call our mothers if we don’t deliver) to show it to you with every presentation.
“In a world of algorithms, hashtags and followers, know the true importance is human connection.”
– Simi Fromen
Procurement & Supply Chain Director at McCormick Global Ingredients Limited
Learning Coordinator, Meeting Professional International
President & Chief Engagement Officer, 24 Call Management Solutions
Manager of Professional Development
Canadian Dental Hygienists Association