The Exponential Power of Recognition
Superglue your culture through meaningful connection and abundant appreciation
If you had the easiest, fastest, simplest, and no-cost strategy to engage, unite, and retain everyone in your organization, would you want to know about it?
Many passionate, brilliant, hard-working people want to do their best yet feel unappreciated and overworked. Similarly, there are well-intentioned leaders who wish to show appreciation to their people, but they’re busy and unsure if their efforts will make a difference.
Add to that a stale and misaligned corporate recognition program, and what you have is the perfect recipe for disengagement and turnover!
How do we bridge the gap between what employees need and what organizations are prepared to do?
Recognition is the answer. And it’s easy! All you need to know are the 3 universal strategies that work instantaneously. As a result, you’re going to raise trust, boost satisfaction, deepen a sense of belonging, and you will go down in history as the best boss and colleague – ever!
This work is magical. And it creates a ripple effect. It gets leaders, employees, and everyone in between excited again. It gives people hope that they can LOVE work again.
This session will introduce you to a proven process for self, team, and organizational recognition called F.R.O.G. Forever Recognize Others’ Greatness™. You will walk away ready to take action to shift your culture right away.
Tap into this universal need that everyone has and isn’t getting enough. Join Canada’s Recognition Expert, Sarah McVanel, in creating a recognition movement that will be so contagious it will cascade through your event and beyond.
- Develop greater confidence in giving and receiving sincere and authentic acknowledgments
- Understand where your organization is wasting time and money on recognition programs that do not work (and what to do about it)
- Be inspired to apply simple recognition habits at home and work
- Understand the data and evidence substantiating the exponential power of recognition from a neuroscience, behavioral economics, and work psychology lens
- Explore what retention-rich organizations do that transforms their employees into an army of recruiters
- Keynote: 45 to 90 minutes
- Interactive breakout session: 1.5 to 3 hours
- Masterclass: 1 to 3 days
- Facilitated roundtable/panel discussion
- Appreciation event planning consult (add-on)
- Half-day organizational strategy session (add-on)
- Fireside interview (add-on)
- Recognition Program Audit (add-on)
- Microlearning virtual course (add-on)
- Bulk book and/or workbook purchase (add-on)
- Follow up live video Q&A (add-on)
- Book Club (add-on)
This session can be delivered in the following formats
All attendees and speakers are physically present in one location
All attendees are joining entirely online
Some attendees (and possibly some speakers) are joining in-person and some online
Just For You …
- Each session is customized to you
- Each client is treated as the most important person
- Each audience has a specific need to honor
- Each industry has its own insights and data to capitalize on
- Each presentation is prepared with an anthropological approach
- Each event has hidden shiny stars that need to be uncovered and amplified
Why? Because you are greatness, and it’s our unwavering, indisputable, undeniable promise (to the point where we want you to call our mothers if we don’t deliver) to show it to you with every presentation.
Want to book Sarah for this presentation?
Let’s explore how we can help you leverage the exponential power of recognition for retention, resilience, relationships, and results. Contact us to learn more about this presentation and how we can rock your attendees’ worlds!
“People work for money but go the extra mile for recognition, praise and reward.”
– Dale Carnegie
Manager, Learning Experience Architect, Scotiabank
Senior Director, Education Policy & Programs, Dietitians of Canada
Client Services, AlayaCare