Recognition: Your Customer Retention Superpower
How to fuel customer retention with a forever philosophy
How can you retain, delight, and exceed client expectations when the bar is continually raised? How do you bring your whole team along with you to fuel this exceptional customer experience? How will this enable you to maintain a healthy lifestyle while growing your heart-based business?
It’s actually simpler than it seems. Every person needs to feel heard, valued, and appreciated. There is one overlooked, yet simple and powerful customer-facing strategy that every team member can execute on, regardless of tenure, role, or seniority – Recognition.
We give a lot of lip service to “customer satisfaction” and spend money measuring it. However, do we truly seek to form the deepest, most meaningful connection with our customers through micro-moments and long-term rituals? Do we truly value our customers and continually earn their trust and loyalty – even when we don’t have to?
What does it take to cultivate a raving fan base? Customers who are as passionate about you as you are about them. Imagine what it will look like when your customers have an insatiable need to tell everyone how great it is to work with you.
This session is designed for business owners and sales associates who have a deep desire to delight customers for life. But wait – everyone has a customer! This session is also for those who are working inside organizations and are committed to a collaborative, harmonious, and mutually satisfying relationship. In other words, anyone involved in the customer journey (internal or external) who wants to retain, elevate, and enhance the relational customer experience will walk away with boundless ideas and actionable possibilities.
- Build your customer retention and recognition approach with a forever philosophy
- Better understand the importance of knowing where you fall on the Relational to Transactional Continuum
- Identify micro improvements for customer delight that create a substantial return on investment
- Discern where appreciation can be hardwired into your customer experience journey
- Plan your next steps to elevate your customers (internal or external) to create a deeper connection
- This session can be delivered live or virtual
- Keynote: 60 to 90 minutes
- Facilitated roundtable/panel discussion
- Fireside interview (add-on)
- Follow up live video Q&A (add-on)
This session can be delivered in the following formats
All attendees and speakers are physically present in one location
All attendees are joining entirely online
Some attendees (and possibly some speakers) are joining in-person and some online
Just For You …
- Each session is customized to you
- Each client is treated as the most important person
- Each audience has a specific need to honor
- Each industry has its own insights and data to capitalize on
- Each presentation is prepared with an anthropological approach
- Each event has hidden shiny stars that need to be uncovered and amplified
Why? Because you are greatness, and it’s our unwavering, indisputable, undeniable promise (to the point where we want you to call our mothers if we don’t deliver) to show it to you with every presentation.
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”
– William Arthur Ward
President, Aventure Realty Network
Retired Manager, Member Field Services, Resorts of Ontario
Cybersecurity Expert and Former President, Professional Speakers Association of South Africa
Learning Coordinator, Meeting Professional International