Recognition in a Hybrid World
Rebuild connection and deepen engagement across the digital divide
Contrary to popular belief, hybrid workplaces are NOT disconnecting your people. The problem is not employees logging in from different locations, watercooler conversations being moved to keyboards or the tumbleweeds rolling down your office floor like the wild west. The problem is that before the rise of hybrid workplaces, we did not have authentic recognition practices hardwired into the cultural fabric. What we know today is the need for clarity and conviction to make recognition practices strong, authentic, sustainable, and owned by all.
The good news is that recognition is one of the most practical, accessible, and cost-effective ways to fuel healthy working relationships, trust, and retention. It allows your people to connect across the digital divide to participate, voice their opinions, brainstorm, and collaborate.
And guess what? You can do it from anywhere!
Consider recognition to be your cultural glue – whether you’re in-person or online. Let Canada’s Recognition Expert, Sarah McVanel, walk you through her three key remote recognition ingredients: nutritious, delicious, and luscious. Never has recognition been more important and as digestible.
- Learn the most practical, hybrid-friendly ways to appreciate an individual, team, and organizational level
- Hear what the most recognition-rich hybrid workplaces are doing to boost collaboration and deepen the connection
- Develop greater confidence in giving and receiving authentic virtual compliments
- Transform your face-to-face rituals that worked and amplify them into hybrid practices that are sustainable and infectious
- Understand the data and evidence substantiating the exponential power of recognition from a neuroscience, behavioral economics, and work psychology lens
- Virtual keynote: 45 to 90 minutes
- Virtual interactive breakout session: 1.5 to 3 hours
- Facilitated virtual roundtable/panel discussion
- Half-day strategy session (add-on)
- Bulk book and/or workbook purchase (add-on)
- Follow up virtual Q&A (add-on)
- Book Club (add-on)
This session can be delivered in the following formats
All attendees and speakers are physically present in one location
All attendees are joining entirely online
Some attendees (and possibly some speakers) are joining in-person and some online
Just For You …
- Each session is customized to you
- Each client is treated as the most important person
- Each audience has a specific need to honor
- Each industry has insights and data to capitalize on
- Each presentation is prepared with an anthropological approach
- Each event has hidden shiny stars that need to be uncovered and amplified
Why? Because you are greatness, and it’s our unwavering, indisputable, undeniable promise (to the point where we want you to call our mothers if we don’t deliver) to show it to you with every presentation.
“People will respond in accordance to how you relate to them.”
– Nelson Mandela
Executive Assistant & Sector Coordinator, Eurest (Compass Group Canada)
Learning Coordinator, Meeting Professional International
President & Chief Engagement Officer, 24 Call Management Solutions
Manager of Professional Development
Canadian Dental Hygienists Association