The Flip Side of Failing
Format: 60-90 minute keynote
This program is perfect for:
- Middle managers and senior leaders
- Teams committed to continuous improvement
- Organizations struggling with employee engagement, job satisfaction and innovation
- Industries with high error rates (e.g., healthcare, tech) and turnover
Failure isn't something we like to talk about, let alone experience. We play it safe. We contain our expectations. We hide it and wonder "what's wrong with me?" or "what's wrong with this place?" What if, instead, we could ACCEPT failure as an inevitable, undeniable reality, and by doing so, build failure-resiliency in our organizations?
Through powerful stories of greatness - from Everest Climbers to 3M Scholars, from award-winning Journalists to Olympians - learn how failure was their gateway to success. And how these transferrable lessons can be for your company culture. In this energizing and entertaining presentation (with a few fun twists), you will awaken possibilities, deepen connections, and improve individual and organizational performance by seeing greatness in a whole new light.
The audience will leave with:
- The most important questions that accelerate learning from failures
- A model for resiliency that bolsters wellbeing, performance and connections
- The framework to share, explore and leverage the inevitable failures that happen every day