Solution Focused Greatness
How to amplify collaboration, resilience, and positivity in others
Sick of people fixating on problems, focusing on issues beyond their control, pointing fingers, and casting blame? Do you feel like you’re constantly firefighting a revolving door that churns negativity?
Isn’t it more productive to identify solutions and, in turn, fuel connection, awaken creativity, and elevate appreciation? And what if you weren’t the only one doing it?
Here’s the secret … everyone has greatness. They just don’t all believe it.
People want to do well and have a desire to contribute. What if we see their greatness even when they’re not operating at their very best? How might you lead differently? How might you show up with greater curiosity? How might you do less telling and do more asking to co-create possibilities?
When you embrace the belief that people are already greatnessTM, it acts as a wedge in that negativity revolving door. You don’t lose hope, your best people, and your most innovative ideas.
This session will empower you to leverage the 5 most resourceful questions (that you’re not currently asking) to access the solution to any problem.
- Practice the 5 most effective, solution-focused coaching questions that address negativity, gossip, and a problem-fixated mindset
- Understand how to foster an environment that’s rich with curiosity and continuous improvement
- Increase your team’s hopefulness, resiliency, and well-being through easy to implement tactics
- Notice the signs that you’re firefighting, micro-managing, and behaving unresourcefully
- Create collaborative and innovative solutions – even when no easy answers seem to exist
- This session can be delivered live or virtual
- Interactive breakout session: 1 to 3 hours
- Fireside interview (add-on)
- Bulk book and eBook purchase (add-on)
- Follow up live video Q&A (add-on)
This session can be delivered in the following formats
All attendees and speakers are physically present in one location
All attendees are joining entirely online
Some attendees (and possibly some speakers) are joining in-person and some online
Just For You …
- Each session is customized to you
- Each client is treated as the most important person
- Each audience has a specific need to honor
- Each industry has its own insights and data to capitalize on
- Each presentation is prepared with an anthropological approach
- Each event has hidden shiny stars that need to be uncovered and amplified
Why? Because you are greatness, and it’s our unwavering, indisputable, undeniable promise (to the point where we want you to call our mothers if we don’t deliver) to show it to you with each and every presentation.
“The answers you get depend upon the questions you ask.”
– Thomas Kuhn
Human Resources Professional, Upper Grand District School Board
Organizational Innovation Leader, Entrepreneur, Writer & Speaker, Strategy in Action
Vice President - Programs and Services, First Nations Health Authority
Director, The Center for People in Organizational Development, Sheridan College