G.R.E.A.T.TM Recognition Programs
Chances are, your latest engagement survey points to room for improvement in recognition and overall engagement. But you have no idea why. You’re spending thousands of dollars on recognition programs. Truth be told, you’re not convinced they’re working (even before the results came in). You genuinely want to elevate meaningful recognition yet aren’t sure how.
The good news is that with some simple tweaks and practical leadership strategies, we can start to elevate satisfaction with recognition immediately. That, in turn, will drive up trust, innovation, retention, and satisfaction (we can prove it to you).
If you really want to leverage the exponential power of recognition and drive down turnover, sick time, and dissatisfaction of employees and customers alike, we can make some serious gains in ROI (return on investment) and ROE (return on effort) of your recognition programs.
We help you stop:
- Wasting money on outdated programs and tired events
- Settling for status quo because you’re unclear what needs to change
- Breaking trust with employees from inconsistent practices
- Creating cultures of entitlement versus empowerment
- Throwing money away on swag that no one wants and just collects dust – or, worse, clutters the landfill
We help you start:
- Upskilling leaders to use easy, effective, time-efficient recognition strategies
- Discerning which legacy celebrations work and how to elevate them
- Fueling peer-to-peer recognition to grow momentum and collaboration fast
- Streamlining systems for ease, consistency, and accessibility
- Measuring the impact of recognition practices to continually gain traction
There aren’t many recognition experts out there, which is why we, as Canada’s Recognition Experts, take our mission “to elevate greatness through meaningful recognition” so seriously; our job is done when people are truly satisfied at work (versus only 30% currently).
If you too want to create raving loyal fans where your employees become an army of recruiters, we have a juicy transformational opportunity ahead of us.
Whether you are looking for experts to build your program, or just need a bit of guidance to get started, we have solutions for every need and budget. And the good news is that, because we solve some of your most expensive problems, like sick time, turnover, and customer retention, every penny you invest pays you back in dividends.
“The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.”
– Dalai Lama XIV
Procurement & Supply Chain Director at McCormick Global Ingredients Limited
Disability Services Professional, Community Living Tillsonburg
Former Studio Director, Moksha Yoga St. Catharines
Principal, Iris Consulting Group
Executive Director, Community Living Hamilton
Director, The Center for People in Organizational Development, Sheridan College