Here in Ontario, it’s been a topsy-turvy school year (I know for you fellow homeschooling parents, that’s the understatement of the year).
For many of you, you’re experiencing March Break not in March but this week, and it’s “OMG we do not need MORE time together!” So how do we keep on keeping on when tensions run high? When there is, at times, a little too much togetherness? When it’s much of the same old same old?
New traditions (a bath, book and washroom door that locks also wouldn’t hurt).
In this post, I’m sharing some new traditions that we’ve been experimenting with that have brought joy back into togetherness. Use these as a launching pad for other ideas, trying new rituals and bringing back old traditions.”
Here are some great ideas to help create Family Greatness over the break:
- The Hygge Game – Great conversation starter card game
- FROG Tributes – What a wonderful way to acknowledge something great in others
- Greatness Bingo – Click the link to download, if you’re not already a member, join…it’s full of Great Happy resources!
- Big Fun Pictionary – Generate Pictionary words by clicking the link
- Globe Mondays – Spin a globe, pick a place and create and enjoy a meal of authentic food from that country!
- How to Teach Kids the Thank You Habit
- Keeping Expectations Alive in Uncertain Times
- Five Tips to Getting Your Priorities Straight
And always remember…You Are Already Greatness!
PS. Virtual has opened up the opportunity to celebrate rockstars across North America. That’s why we are hosting the Nurses Week Resiliency Reboot and so far, has small to large healthcare organizations across North America joining together to recognize their clinical folks. Want to join us? And please, spread the message. We can have a HUGE impact through virtual connection and support.