G.R.E.A.T.TM coaching is for leaders who are often remembered as the best boss ever because they never lose sight of the fact that people are the greatest competitive asset of any organization.
However, they find themselves in situations where they’re told that other things matter more, such as financial management, mergers, or acquisitions. This creates niggling doubt.
Sometimes it seems that they’re the only person in the room who knows the recipe for success – people are the key ingredient. They want to influence peers and work through any barriers that are in the way of creating a people-centric organization that is fundamental to breakthrough business success.
You know this coaching is right for you if you find yourself:
- Drowning in work and feeling you’re not doing the important things right
- Struggling to hold people accountable while also remaining empathic
- Being reactionary and then regretting the negative impact on relationships
- Abdicating responsibility for your own happiness and work satisfaction
- Hating the very job you worked so hard to get (and you deserve)
You know this coaching is right for you if you want to start:
- Helping others see the importance of prioritizing people
- Creating healthier boundaries to maintain a scrumptious lifestyle and well-being
- Forging plans and actioning important decisions
- Having firm yet fair conversations that fuel trust and respect
- Spending less time in the emotional doubt cycle
What if you channeled any time you spent doubting, denying, and debating your greatness into distinguishing, developing, and defining it?
Our unique G.R.E.A.T.TM process will help you gain the clarity, confidence, and conviction to lean into your people-leadership greatness.
Whether you’re looking for a coach for yourself, a coaching bundle for your leadership team, or a virtual coaching program to start with, let’s talk!
“In times of stress, the best thing we can do for each other is to listen with our ears and our hearts and to be assured that our questions are just as important as our answers.”
– Mr. Rogers
Manager, Learning & Development, Alectra Utilities
Director, Transit, City of Brampton
Manager, Quality and Patient Experience, St. Mary’s Hospital
Regional Supervising Coroner, Province of Ontario