G.R.E.A.T.TM Appreciation Events
Appreciation events fall on a continuum – boring and stale to exciting and innovative.
Your people deserve an event that communicates just how much they are valued and appreciated, from the invite to the event itself. (No one was ever inspired by slab cakes from Costco, long corporate speeches, slide decks covered in bullet points, or conference rooms that smell like gym socks.)
What if we told you that you could have this instead … an event where:
- Attendees count down the days towards this invigorating and culture-defining ritual
- Anyone not going to experience major FOMO
- Your team talks about it for days (even years) afterward (at work, at home, at community functions, even at uncle Bob’s 70th birthday)
- It’s so buzz-worthy that when people hear about it outside the organization, they say, “I have to work there!”
Don’t think this is possible, at least not without the budget of the Oscars? Oh, we dare to disagree!
We help organizations that want to leverage appreciation events to reinforce a recognition-rich, people-first culture through creative solutions that tap into the ways people most want to be appreciated.
We help you stop:
- Wasting your budget on the things that no one cares about
- Guessing what attendees want and need
- Repeating the same tired events that take your time and effort without any return
- Searching for speakers and strategies to “fill” the time
- Hoping people show up (or, worse, begging them to)
We help you start:
- Using the event as a way to reinforce the exponential power of recognition
- Recruiting top talent who are hungry to work for you
- Increasing retention of your most valuable contributors
- Building a sense of community and meaningful connection
- Leveraging events as a strategic way to build organizational engagement
To be clear, we are not event planners. We are recognition experts who know how to help you leverage appreciation events – long service awards, milestone celebrations, end or beginning-of-year retreats – as a key opportunity to reinforce your people-centric culture.
If you desire a Hall-of-Fame, Player-of-the-Year, J-Lo-quality-half-time-at-the-Super-Bowl, let’s talk!
Nurses Week Resiliency ReBoot
Nurses Week Resiliency ReBoot is a virtual recognition event designed to celebrate and honor nurses. This 4-day celebration and educational experience brings nurses together from across North America, from home healthcare to hospitals, and from long-term care to tertiary care. Its mission is to come together to learn, grow, and celebrate as one.
Through the experience of powerful education sessions presented by nursing expert speakers Sarah McVanel and Stephanie Staples – ReWired Nurse and psychosocial resilience expert – nurses have the opportunity to enrich and build their resilience toolkit.
Sessions are offered for every shift, are full of practical tools to implement right away, and offer the opportunity to interact with colleagues you would never get a chance to meet otherwise.
Organizations, for a super affordable investment, can give the gift of appreciation, education, and wellness to tens of thousands of nurses with all of the planning, communication, and scheduling done for you. There is really no downside.
Let us help you appreciate excellence in nursing in one unique, impactful, and unforgettable career-elevating virtual experience.
“There are two things people want more than sex and money: recognition and praise.”
– Mary Kay Ash
Director of Operations, Community Living Tillsonburg
Executive Director, MDRAO
Director, Professional Practice, St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital
Director, Nursing the Future, Associate Professor School of Nursing, Thompson Rivers University
Alumni Coordinator, University of Windsor